In-Home Active Aging Health, Fitness and Wellness Services
Welcome to Fitness & Function!
We are a comprehensive active aging wellness business and specialize in providing in-home personalized health and fitness training for individuals with and without chronic medical conditions, and home-based outpatient physical therapy.
Our active aging professionals are highly qualified health and fitness professionals and we provide our services exclusively in the comfort and convenience of the client’s home. We provide a wide range of in-home wellness services with the goal of maximizing our clients wellness potential. Many of the services provided by the certified medical exercise specialist, exercise physiologist, personal trainer and physical therapist overlap in exercise training and therapy such as gait, balance, and mobility training, and falls reduction and prevention services. Our main goal is to provide optimal services and benefits to our client with safe and effective exercise training and to provide recommendations in the client’s best interest.
We have established a ‘house call wellness model’ that will keep seniors healthier with the strength, balance and mobility to stay independent in their preferred home and with a higher quality of life. With a continuum of care through personalized fitness training, home fitness care, diabetes exercise and blood sugar management, falls prevention and reduction programming, and physical therapy we strive to improve an older and aging adult’s ability to reach their highest level of function and fitness possible throughout the life span.
Clients able to enter our service at any level of functional fitness. Our wellness services promote the concept of Aging in Place and long-term wellness.
Highlighting some of our wellness services:
Choose the services from the drop box above or browse our selection below:
- In-home Personal Training for individuals with and without chronic medical conditions
- Outpatient Physical Therapy; restoring function
- We offer Award-Winning and evidence based balance and mobility, and falls prevention programs:
- Diabetes Intensive Lifestyle Intervention Program, reducing A1c, lowering daily blood sugar, optimizing functional fitness, nutrition counseling and blood sugar self management training
- TRX-Suspension Exercise training
- Nordic Walking instruction and clinics
- Wellness seminars
- Corporate fitness
- American Heart Association Heartsaver first aid, CPR, AED, blood borne pathogens training
- Health/fitness and body weight appraisal
- Body composition assessments
Fitness & Function LLC is a qualified program provider with Empowris. Empowris offers a new approach to corporate health and wellness programs – a qualified, accountable marketplace of a community’s top weight management programs, designed to drive employee engagement and healthy outcomes.
Memberships and associations: