In-Home Health, Fitness and Wellness Services
Welcome to Fitness & Function!
We are Portland Oregon’s mobile health and fitness services company and taking care of your fitness and wellness our passion and our business. Fitness & Function provides a wide range of high quality wellness services; we specialize in providing in-home health and fitness training for individuals with and without chronic medical conditions, and home-based outpatient skilled physical therapy with the highest personal attention. Our health and fitness professionals are experts in exercise training mature and aging adults and take your personal training and physical therapy to an advanced level.
Our team of dedicated Health Fitness Professionals [Exercise Physiologist, Health Fitness Specialists, Personal Trainers, Physical Therapist, Balance and Mobility Specialists, Cancer Exercise Trainer, and Certified Diabetes Educator] are entirely mobile and we work with our clients where it matters most; in the comfort and convenience of their home.
Pathway to Wellness Services:
- Personal Training
- Outpatient Physical Therapy; specializing in balance, mobility, falls prevention, joint replacement therapy, incontinence resolution
- Award-Winning and evidence based balance and mobility training, and falls prevention programs:
- 12-week Diabetes Intensive Lifestyle Intervention Program
- TRX-Suspension Exercise training
- Nordic Walking instruction and clinics
- Wellness seminars
- Corporate fitness
- Nutrition counseling and blood sugar management
- American Heart Association Heartsaver first aid, CPR, AED, blood borne pathogens training
- Health/fitness and body weight appraisal
- Body composition assessments
Fitness & Function LLC is a qualified program provider with Empowris. Empowris offers a new approach to corporate health and wellness programs – a qualified, accountable marketplace of a community’s top weight management programs, designed to drive employee engagement and healthy outcomes.
Memberships and associations: