In-Home Fitness, Health, and Wellness Services
Welcome to Fitness & Function!
We provide innovative and targeted programs that help our clients stay active with better health, optimal function, vitality, fitness and well-being to be able to keep doing the things they love to do. We specialize in individualized personal exercise training mature mid-life adults, older and senior adults with and without chronic medical conditions. Our clients receive individualized exercise training tailored to their health, fitness and medical status; outpatient physical therapy; and/or senior fitness care in the comfort and convenience of their home.
Our highly qualified and certified health and fitness professionals have a keen understanding of our client’s health and fitness status and we often work in conjunction with our client’s healthcare team to establish the most effective health and fitness plan.
For our senior clients we specialize in programs and interventions to STAY ACTIVE and INDEPENDENT LONGER. Most older adults want to stay at home as long as possible and ‘Age in Place’. We provide in-home personal training and in-home physical therapy aimed to help our older clients stay healthier, with better strength, balance and mobility, and remain independent in the home of their choice!
- in-home personalized exercise training including balance and mobility training
- in-home outpatient physical therapy
- in-home falls prevention/intervention programs
- in-home diabetes exercise intervention to better control blood sugar and A1c
By performing regular exercise without any interruptions or gaps of inactivity where the individual can lose function (i.e. falls, frailty and disability) we enable our clients to reach their highest level of function and fitness possible throughout their life span.
Fitness & Function was established in 2003. It is our mission to provide safe and effective personalized training; health-and well-care services with the goal of optimizing our clients fitness and wellness potential aimed at achieving and maintaining a high quality of life well into the later advanced age years. Our in-home personalized training and other wellness services are convenient, time efficient, and reliable and are a trustworthy service that keeps mature and older adult clients healthier with optimal wellness that compliments and improves their lifestyle.
Highlighting some of our wellness services:
Choose the services from the drop box above or browse our selection below:
- In-home Personal Training for individuals with and without chronic medical conditions
- Outpatient Physical Therapy
- We offer Award-Winning and evidence based balance and mobility, and falls prevention programs:
- Diabetes Intensive Lifestyle Intervention Program, reducing A1c, lowering daily blood sugar, optimizing functional fitness, nutrition counseling and blood sugar self management training
- TRX-Suspension Exercise training instruction and clinics
- Nordic Walking individual and group instruction and clinics (including corporate fitness)
- Health Promotion and Wellness seminars
- Corporate fitness
- American Heart Association Heartsaver first aid, CPR, AED, blood borne pathogens training
- Health/fitness and body weight appraisal
- Fall Risk assessment
Fitness & Function LLC is a qualified program provider with Empowris. Empowris offers a new approach to corporate health and wellness programs – a qualified, accountable marketplace of a community’s top weight management programs, designed to drive employee engagement and healthy outcomes.
Memberships and associations: