Desiree, PFT, CMES
Desiree has been a fitness professional since 2006. Desiree specializes in providing targeted exercise training for mature and older adults with and without chronic medical conditions and illness, and with and without a history of falling. Desiree is a Stay Well At Home program facilitator and Stepping On Certified and is dedicated to helping older adults stay independent in their own home with targeted exercise to restore and maintain strength, balance and mobility, and achieve a higher level of fitness. Desiree is an authorized contractor providing personal training services for Fitness & Function.
- Certified Medical Exercise Specialist (American Council on Exercise)(2015)
- Certified Advanced Health and Fitness Specialist (American Council on Exercise)(October 2011)
- Certified Senior Fitness Specialist (American Council on Exercise)
- Stepping On Falls Prevention Workshop Leader (February 2014)(Oregon Health Authority)
- Certified Personal Trainer (American Council on Exercise)((September 2009)
- Certified Group Fitness Instructor (American Council on Exercise)(November 2006)